Invest Now, Save Money Later
Converting from a traditional water heater to a tankless unit is more than a sound investment. It’s an incredibly valuable, environmentally friendly and GREEN upgrade to your home, and a tremendous overall savings!
Disadvantages of Traditional Water Heaters
- A typical water heater has a storage tank which heats water and then stores it in a tank. This storage tank is made of steel and will rust from the inside out. When you are washing dishes or taking a shower you will end up washing your dishes and body with harmful rust particulates.
- Traditional water heaters take up tremendous amounts of space.
- They store an enormous amount of hot water in your home or business, which can lead to a catastrophe.
- They have burning hot exhaust flue pipes which are a fire hazard.
How Tankless Water Heaters Work
A tankless water heater uses copper coils and a flash burning system. Whenever hot water is called, the tankless unit will flash heat the water upon call. It will then deliver an unlimited amount of hot water. Due to these coils being made out of copper, they will not rust and, in turn, will last much longer than a traditional tank unit.
Tankless water heaters are also green. They burn much cleaner, and result in far less throw away garbage after disposal.
- Tankless water heaters provide unlimited hot water, are greener (burn much cleaner), and have much longer life spans than traditional units.
- Tankless water heaters do not take up much space.
- They much safer not having a huge tank of stored water in your home or business.
- They utilize PVC exhaust flue pipes eliminating the fire hazard of a traditional metal exhaust flue.
Why Use Tankless?
- Environmentally friendly, uses less energy, less garbage when time for disposal.
- GREEN technology.
- Excellent for large families who take showers back-to-back.
- Reliability: a traditional water heater will last from 6-8 years. Since they are made of steel, the tanks will rust from the inside out. Whereas a tankless has no tank. Instead it uses copper coils and the water is heated instantaneously on demand.
- Extra space in your garage or backyard.
You can mount tankless water heaters directly outside of your home or business with no flue pipe. Just bolt on and go!
Call (833) GEN-TEEL 24 hours a day for more information on tankless hot water heaters. We are fascinated with green technology and would love to chat with you about it any time of the day!